Monday 3 November 2014

أتحبني؟؟ Do you love me?

Copy dari fb kawan... terima kasih tolong terjemahkan..... tapi lebih suka baca yang dalam bahasa arab lagi.... rasa lebih mendalam lagi.......

Allahu rabbi...

This is what i call as a true LOVE
1. Do you love me?
2. Hold my hand and tell me: "come let's pray together". 
3. Tell me this is haram & this is halal
4. Help me to do good deeds, talk to me about Jannah
5. And the most important, mention my name in your prayer, even if it's in the last part.
6. Bring me to Jannah with you
7. Wake me up from sleep and tell me: Don't miss the prayer (not quite sure abt the exact translation )
8. Give me a mushaf and let's read it together
9. Advise me on how to do my best for Akhirah
10. If you love me.


This is beyond romantic..... 

ni yang dalam bahasa arab: 


أتحبني؟؟













No comments:

Post a Comment